The Full Circle Group leads the way in the preparation of a business teleco tender and the associated process management. We work with organisations to identify the basis for the tender and assess which areas will provide the most benefit for your business.
Our telecommunication tenders can even deliver a framework to assess the telecommunications wants and needs of all your staff - and enable you to report efficiently and accurately to management of the business cost structures and benefits of your telecommunications. The results will drive business productivity and reduce the burden of internal administration.
Our team has a detailed understanding of the telco tender process, and can deliver any or all of the following tender stages:
- Engage with your business to ensure that your key business drivers are agreed and addressed. These could include: Coverage, Service Levels, Hardware or Scalability.
- Prepare the tender - engaging directly with your businesses nominated representative to ensure compliance.
- Issue the tender - we have direct contacts within all Tier 1 and Tier 2 carrier to ensure responsiveness.
- Ensure all tender responses deliver the most accurate, complete and up-to-date information.
- Implementation of the tender proposal - ensure a seamless transition into the new contract and new services.
- Post implementation review - we will audit all new bills to ensure that the results of the telecommunications tender are being delivered in accordance with your contract.
We will always ensure that the result for your business is the best possible market pricing for your telco services and you are afforded superior levels of account management. "A professional telco tender can save an additional 22% on benchmarked proposals already obtained by the general market place".
If you would like to speak with a representative of The Full Circle Group about a telco tender, please call us on 1800 458 663 or contact us here.